What is an Affiliates Program?
Bridgat affiliate program is a performance-based program which allows webmasters to monetize traffic by publishing our products and earning commissions for each order generated. It is 100% FREE to join our affiliate program.
How Does the Affiliate Program work?
As an affiliate, you can create a store with Bridgat and promote your store page by posting a link to it on other websites. You will receive a commission when someone places an order for products in your store. Here are how affiliate works:
1. Register an account.
2. Add products to your store.
3. Publish your store page on any of your online marketing channels: blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, forums, popular social media sites, etc.
4. You get commission when your visitors follow your affiliate link to Bridgat and submit a paid order within 30 days of their initial link click.
5. You can earn commission on that sale 30 days after their order payment.
Can I change my email address or password?
Yes, you can change either or both.
Can I change my affiliate ID?
No. The affiliate ID is linked to your store page. If you really need to change ID, you will have to create a new affiliate account.
How many products can I add to my store?
The max is 200. We believe this figure is enough for most affiliates. You can write to us, however, if more products are necessary.
How do I remove products from my store page?
On your store page, you can delete products by clicking delete icon. If you don't see such an icon, please login to your account on http://nebuso.info/modules.php?mod=Affiliates&pg=login.
What is Bridgat's commission rate?
It is 9.5% for all products.
Is there any minimum for me to withdraw?
Yes, it is $20.
How can I withdraw my commission?
We offer two ways: PayPal and wire transfer.
How do I view my commission record?
Log in Bridgat Affliate Program and click "My Account".
Can I create an affiliate website, social media page or blog?
You are welcome to create a website, blog or social media channel. But please
make sure the visual style and appearance of your channel cannot be similar to
Bridgat's official channels.
The following are strictly prohibited:
• Displaying Bridgat in your profile name.
• Showing the Bridgat logo on the profile picture, page header or site logo.
• Communicating as a representative of Bridgat.
Can I publish a single product rather than my store page?
Yes. You can do so by adding "?af-xxxxxx" after product URL address. Make sure to replace xxxxxx with your own affiliate ID.
Who can I contact if I have question or need help?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.